Are your dream is to take part in a marathon or want to run on a daily basis then you have first to improve your endurance. It is possible that after short running, it may feel like your heart is pounding. But with daily practice and tricks improve your strength and muscle endurance. And here we have listed some tips to boost your stamina for running.
Warm up decide your running, and it is necessary not an option. Allot time slot of at least 10 minutes for warm up. It is a muscle exercise that gets ready your body to take challenges. Start with neck rotation, then arm rotation and circles. Next is shoulder rotations and waist rotations. The last sequence is side lunges, spot jogging and jumping, and ankle rotations. With the proper warm-up, you can see a difference in muscle performance and heart rate.
Maintain Proper Posture:
A proper posture works as an advantage in better running for longer duration and protects you from severe injury. Look ahead, roll your shoulders back, push your chest up, loosen your arms and neck, hold your grip, made a hollow with four fingers and put your thumb inside and with a starting count start running slowly.
Check Your Breathing Technique:
Running is similar like meditating. You have to meditate on your breathing pattern, and once you become master in it, running become easier for you. Initially slow, steady, and continuous running is little hard, but with breathing concentration, you can set your running method. With harmonized breathing and running let you run a longer distance. From your nose take a breath slowly and calculate how many steps you can take and follow the same pattern while exhaling. Keep steps and breath steady for a longer time.
Do not make a loud sound when you put feet on the ground when you start running. It will make running difficult as well as hurt your knees. Put your heels first and land softly. Yes, and wear shoes to support your feet.
Interval Run is a great approach to build and improve your stamina. What you have to do it run and walk at same periods. By this way, you can cover long distance without feeling exhausted. Interval Run will also give you an idea of probable distance covered by you without feeling exhausted. So you can set a target for next week accordingly.
Slow, But Steady:
You must be patient when you want to increase your stamina and running time together. First set the target to improve the distance by say 5% then once you cover the distance, then your next goal is to include an additional 5% that is total 10% on next week. And try to reach the target by the end of the week. Do not set a goal in such a way that you can’t fulfill it otherwise it will demotivate you. Slowly but steadily improve your capacity is key for a successful runner.